Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year and New Knitting!!

Its now a few weeks into the new year and I have to say, this year is already looking pretty interesting. So far, we've lost a few close people, and regained a few lost friends. Also, there of course is new knitting to be done and some new fibers getting spun! So much fun! So now that we have all this going on, why not add a SALE!!!! ALL MY ETSY ITEMS ARE 15 % OFF RIGHT NOW!!! If you don't already know, my etsy page is listed in my links at the bottom of my blog and the shop name is ShanahanFibers. I am posting new items to it today as well,  and this of course means new knitting to come and new fiber fun to be had! Also I have been teaching lessons recently, and I just wanted to say to all my students, you are doing beautifully! I am so excited for you!!! Knitting From Row 1:KNIT101, has been a huge success so far, and our sampler scarves are just swell! If anyone is interested in joining our class, please email me, at shanahanfibers@gmail.com. We would love to have you!

Well my work is calling me, and I love to respond! So Ill be posting soon!
Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment